Saturday, October 22, 2011

Warm Fall

So, I was talking with my brother, Bob the other day about the weather.  We have had exceptionally warm weather for the fall.  The leaves are almost all off the treees and yet the temps have been well above average.  So I asked Bob, if the weather a couple of years ago was just as warm.  I thought that it was warm enough for us to go the Mothers memorial service with short sleeved shirt.  And he too said that my recollections were correct and that it was a warm day.    Kinda makes me wonder, why did I just purchase a warm winter coat?? Why am I so anxious to put in another  quilt?    Why?????    Because I know that I will need the coat later and I want to be able to quilt when the weather finally changes and I will want to have a warm quilt on my lap.

No comments:

Post a Comment